twist your career into a new profession
- A mid-senior professional working in an international complex environment.
- Not connected with your current job anymore and believe is time for a change.
- Exhausted by your current role.
- Aware that changing for a similar role does not solve the situation because you already tried.
- Slightly conscious of what you would like to do next.
- Scared to admit out loud to yourself and your family you need a change.
- Quite frightened to leave a steady career and income.
- Aware that staying in your current role means to be stressed and ultimately get sick .